Saturday, April 30, 2011

Who's this weirdo?

Welcome whoever may be reading this lovely blog! Let's start off with the basics shall we?

He who writes this blog with a sparkly fist!
So to start off, I'm an Arizona high school student who's wanted to blog for a while but finally got off of his lazy tracero and decided to do so. My family consists of myself, my wonderful mother, and my awesome but bratty dog Rocky. My ultimate goal for the future is to become a lawyer, probably criminal or immigration law. As for right now, I currently work as a volunteer at the Glendale Public Library and have been doing so for almost 4 year this summer.

You may be wondering, what is this guy going to blog about anyway? The simple answer, a very wide range of topics. They'll range from books, music, politics, and more! These do mean something to me, especially books. I blame this focus on books on my friend Julia, who made the amazing banner you see on here! You should check her out at That Hapa Chick for book reviews and more!

So to end this blog post, like I will end most of them, is a question for you to answer in the comments below. What was your first video game? Mine was Sonic the Hedgehog for the Sega Genesis. Until next time, goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! :) I'm trying hard to remember my *first* video game...it was on the original Nintendo, so it must have been Super Mario Bros. However, I still have a smile in my heart for Excitebike! :D

    I'm old. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duck Hunt!

    and I've never gotten over that stupid dog laughing at me!

    ReplyDelete